BBL signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBL signings

This page has all the signings for the new BBL. So far its only Dave Warner for the Sydney Thunder but it will be updated with every signing.

http://www.bigbash.com.au/announcements

It saddens me that my own countries state cricket has now gotten to the point where i could care less who plays for who in this league...

Comment

Originally posted by outbreak View Post
      It saddens me that my own countries state cricket has now gotten to the point where i could care less who plays for who in this league...
      I agree. I mean I'll watch it, and maybe go to a few games, but that's only cos it's cricket, not because I'm proud of our 'Big' Bash.

Comment

First overseas in there now. Gayle who you'd expect to open the batting with Warner at Sydney Thunder... that sounds tasty.

Comment

It sounds scary for us non-sydney siders. Katich has moved back to perth...

Comment

Originally posted by Chasjs View Post
            First overseas in there now. Gayle who you'd expect to open the batting with Warner at Sydney Thunder... that sounds tasty.
            That could make for some interesting fireworks, that's for sure!

After thinking more about the BBL, there is another (after all the other things I have against T20 in general, and the way they have done the BBL that I have mentioned elsewhere) problem I have with it. The restrictions. $1 million, a squad of 18 players, and only 2 International Players. The squad of 18, I am fine with, but I say throw away the Salary Cap, and the International Limit. Let them spend as much as they want, and buy as many players from around the world they can get.
            World Serious Cricket

Comment

I wonder why the 2 Melbourne teams haven't signed anyone yet. Plenty of movement at the Perth station, I could see the signing of a South African overseas player coming as soon as they lost Gayle. Sounds like Mickey Arthur knows what he wants.

Comment

Working...
              X