My Wishlist for ICC11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wishlist for ICC11

I know it's close to release date, in the next month or so, but really I've been playing ICC10 quite a lot the last few days and feel these points need addressing:

ODI Scores: I know these have been tweaked in previous games but I find a good ODI score to be 250, and anything higher causes my batsmen to collapse, most of the time. In real-life, 275 is par.

Players lack of 'common sense': I've recently played a test match. I was 144-1 with three overs left and my batsmen got out. So I sent in a bowler, on minimum aggression, and they set a moderate field to him. It then happened he got out, with a lofted shot. Players need more common sense.

Finally, the ability to be sacked/ move jobs would make the game more competitive.

Originally posted by samcarroll View Post
    ODI Scores: I know these have been tweaked in previous games but I find a good ODI score to be 250, and anything higher causes my batsmen to collapse, most of the time. In real-life, 275 is par.
    Really? I think it's more around 225-250 nowhere near 275. 275 is pretty signinficant in my opinion!

But going on with the topic we should be able to set players as "central contacts" so in the squad selection screen for certain series there is actually players we WANT to have there. This should be improved a tad bit

Comment

Working...
    X