Disappointed with the ICC 'makers/developers/official dudes'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointed with the ICC 'makers/developers/official dudes'

Well, we're in the midst of June and STILL we haven't heard ANYTHING regarding the 2011 edition of the game. I believe that these guys (Chris Child, Sureshot, or any other 'official' guy) don't know anything regarding planning, strategy, and how to market their product.

Every now and then they come up with "we cannot reveal anything...", these kind of false/shitty opinions. You cannot REVEAL? Why this surprise for?

For God's sake, just give us an UPDATE on where you guys really are. Just give us your inputs on this year's features.Oh, come on, it's not THAT hard.

I'm really very, very, very disappointed this year.
    Last edited by Hataf; 06-13-2011, 01:53 AM.

Sureshot has said several times that they won't reveal features until they are sure that they'll be in the game. That's good enough for me, and a lot of the people here. We'd rather know what will actually be in the game, not what might be in the game. I'm sure they could tell you what they wanted to put in the game feature-wise, but then, when they couldn't deliver everything they were working on, these forums would be bombarded with threads about how disappointed everyone is that feature XYZ didn't make it in the final product.
    World Serious Cricket

Comment

But the problem is that it's mid-june now & they still themselves don't know about a single confirmed feature?
      Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Comment

It has already being told by sureshot that ICC 2011 will be released in July 2011.So it will be better for us to keep some patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Phylos Fett View Post
          Sureshot has said several times that they won't reveal features until they are sure that they'll be in the game. That's good enough for me, and a lot of the people here. We'd rather know what will actually be in the game, not what might be in the game. I'm sure they could tell you what they wanted to put in the game feature-wise, but then, when they couldn't deliver everything they were working on, these forums would be bombarded with threads about how disappointed everyone is that feature XYZ didn't make it in the final product.
          Originally posted by Anku31 View Post
          But the problem is that it's mid-june now & they still themselves don't know about a single confirmed feature?
          Now that's what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by stanley_1994 View Post
            It has already being told by sureshot that ICC 2011 will be released in July 2011.So it will be better for us to keep some patience.

When was this announced then, as i have not seen this anywhere. All everybody wants is a release date with confirmed features!

Comment

It will feature at least everything that the previous version contained and an updated database
              World Serious Cricket

Comment

Originally posted by westlands2010 View Post
                When was this announced then, as i have not seen this anywhere. All everybody wants is a release date with confirmed features!
                it was mentioned on the facebook site earlier that it'll be mid to late july --- http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...id=93991118996

Comment

Originally posted by Yorks View Post
                  it was mentioned on the facebook site earlier that it'll be mid to late july --- http://www.facebook.com/permalink.ph...id=93991118996
                  I like that the facebook page keeps the news updated, and that you can skip some of the sillier comments easily.
                  World Serious Cricket

Comment

Hey they do more then most other games in regards to answering questions. Fair enough if they can't announce the release until their sure of it (if they say tomorrow then don't deliver they'll cop it even more).
                    I too was wondering when it was released but at least they reply on the forums and try to explain rather then ignoring us completely (to be fair now there's been so many posts the same as this they may begin doing that)

Comment

No ignoring, sometimes it's a bit hard to think of the right things to say when people get disappointed with us or just haven't had the time to post, we always try to be as honest as possible.

As said, we're aiming for July, we're not announcing any new features yet, but that doesn't mean we don't know what we're working on or have finished! Bit of surprise isn't all bad, surely? Nearer the time I'm sure we'll start telling a bit more, I've already stated we've worked a bit more on getting some greater accuracy of player abilities, amongst others.

Release is a bit later this year simply due to time constraints.

Comment

Working...
                      X