Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What International Team Are You Going To Play As In ICC 2011?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What International Team Are You Going To Play As In ICC 2011?

I think that say it all. Which team, and why?
    Australia
    21.74%
    Bangladesh
    8.70%
    England
    21.74%
    India
    21.74%
    New Zealand
    8.70%
    Pakistan
    8.70%
    South Africa
    0.00%
    Sri Lanka
    0.00%
    West Indies
    0.00%
    Zimbabwe
    8.70%
    World Serious Cricket

Pakistan - the team I support and being a Pakistani fan im a bit unhappy with the current line up.Its fun playing with players you think should be in the team in real life and seeing how they get on.

My second team is England. Being in the UK im quite familiar with county cricket so know about the up and coming players which makes the game more interesting. I quite dislike England in real life though

Comment

I voted Australia because, well, I live here and they are the team I support. But also DeadlyVenom raises a good point. It's nice being able to play with people you think should be in the team. But in truth, I'll probably try to get around to playing as all of them. I suppose Zimbabwe will be playable this time due to their return to test cricket, it'll be interesting as to whether they fail or actually compete. I'm very interested as to how Ray Price will go in a return to the test arena.

Comment

I like to play as England and Australia because with the domestic competitions in place, it makes for a stronger team, and a better feel of progression. But, I also like the challenge of playing as Bangladesh, because they are such a crap team, and play so few games, it's hard to make them a strong team.
        World Serious Cricket

Comment

I'm not voting. If/when I do get it, I'll play all of them equally - like I always do.

Still, I'd have to say that the countries where you can see the domestic results are the most fun. Wouldn't you agree? And I can't see myself ever starting an international-only save - I always play domestic and, and more often domestic only.

Comment

India- We are the World Champs after all.

Comment

Originally posted by 6ry4nj View Post
              Still, I'd have to say that the countries where you can see the domestic results are the most fun. Wouldn't you agree? And I can't see myself ever starting an international-only save - I always play domestic and, and more often domestic only.
              That's the disappointing part about playing some of the international sides - not being able to see how the players perform on the domestic scene. Occassionally I look at a player and see something strange in their profile, like a double century in a domestic one-day game and wish that I could see how the hell they managed that, and what sort of team total was it a part of.
              World Serious Cricket

Comment

This time I may actually play as Australia play Kattich take a few screenshots and send it to the selectors

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
                  This time I may actually play as Australia play Kattich take a few screenshots and send it to the selectors
                  Or with Ponting batting down the order
                  World Serious Cricket

Comment

Working...
                  X