A single 'Official' Word!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A single 'Official' Word!

It's 7 june today & still there hasn't been a single word about ICC 2011 from the makers.Can't you just tell us anything about the game? Any confirmed feature,release date estimate,or anything official related to the game!
    Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Don't even need to name dates! Just let us know if it is planned for release in this month or next, or if we need to wait until closer to the end of year?
    And surely there's some improvements we can be told about?

Comment

Have stated in a few threads that we're aiming for a release next month, but this is based on getting what we want done rather than aiming for a date. Not going to reveal any new features just yet. Bit later than last year, but due to time restraints, this gives us a bit more time to get some things done.

Comment

All we can do is hope for a 'better' ICC version this season.Because hope is a good thing.I still remember that movie 'The Shawshank Redemption'

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          Have stated in a few threads that we're aiming for a release next month, but this is based on getting what we want done rather than aiming for a date. Not going to reveal any new features just yet. Bit later than last year, but due to time restraints, this gives us a bit more time to get some things done.
          Yes, Cricket Australia haven't exactly helped have they.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
            Yes, Cricket Australia haven't exactly helped have they.
            They've just been trying to keep things interesting for the fans!
            World Serious Cricket

Comment

A single official word?

If you ask me what the single official word on the release of ICC2011 was, I'd have to say it's *takes a big breath in*:
              "itllbeoutwhenitsoutandnotamomentbeforesodeal"

Comment

Originally posted by 6ry4nj View Post
                If you ask me what the single official word on the release of ICC2011 was, I'd have to say it's *takes a big breath in*:
                "itllbeoutwhenitsoutandnotamomentbeforesodeal"
                I am Chris Child & I 'SUPERLIKE' it....

Comment

Working...
                X