Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free copy of ICC 2005

Like their Facebook page and download it for free

Cricket Captain. 93,198 likes · 13 talking about this. Cricket Captain - the no. 1 cricket management game. Available now on PC, iOS, Android & Mac

classic game

I was just about to post a message to point this out. Thanks for getting there first.

Chris

Comment

No problem mate.

Comment

Got real excited for this and then it didn't work on my computer

Installed it and registered it and put the code in and everything, and then I ran the program. Clicked internet game to see if there were any updates, and it hung so I shut the process down. Now whenever I try to open it, it doesn't want to open. Tried reinstalling, and restarting and nothing happens...

Comment

Got it working through running as administrator and in compatibility mode. Not sure which one did the trick cos I enabled both at the same time

Comment

Great!

Now where's the editor! :P
            World Serious Cricket

Comment

It's quite interesting playing with this edition, because I started playing ICC with ICC3 I think. There are a whole heap of players I've never heard of, and I don't know how the game rates them so I'm picking half-randomly based on stats and on how good they are currently.

Comment

classic game, i remember having it all them years ago. Enjoy.

Comment

Good initiative to further promote this wonderful series

Comment

Cheers for this.
                    I only found out this game existed last week, so being able to play a free copy of 2005 is a great way for people like me to test it out before ICC2011 comes out.
                    So far I'm pretty impressed and am definitely leaning towards buying the next release.

Comment

yeah its good for new guys to test out that old one, but the newer series are even better, it has come along way in 6 years, hopefully even more improvements for 2011 series.

Comment

Working...
                      X