What is an Allrounder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chewie View Post
    Yes that would probably make more sense, but then what would you classify people who are equally bad at batting and bowling?
    Spectators? :P

I think the engine looks at what types of players are lacking for a particular team or country and generates those using the method I mentioned above
    Wouldn't it be easier to just get the player (person playing the game) to select the kind of players that they would like to have, and then generate the rest at random?
    World Serious Cricket

Comment

That's not quite realistic though. And you'd probably choose similar to what the computer would anyway.

I do think there should be a way where bowlers can become all-rounders, and similar though

Comment

That's not quite realistic though. And you'd probably choose similar to what the computer would anyway.
        True, but it's not exactly realistic for the computer to generate what my team is lacking (in it's opinion), either.

Anyway, it would definitely be nice to be able to train to change a player's description, since it seems to happen a bit in RL.
        World Serious Cricket

Comment

Working...
        X