Player ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player ratings

Graeme Swann is so underrated on the game, he is like the best spinner in the world - FACT, and he is terrible on here, the updated player ratings are obviously wrong, the dont reflect current international players at all.

In the english county i usually play Notts and EVERY save i've started Swann has been one of my best players, usually takes wickets, bowls economically and at times belts out runs aswell. With icc there is a random element to who will be good. On the flipside of how Swann has performed i've had games where other star players seem crap and do nothing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by outbreak View Post
      In the english county i usually play Notts and EVERY save i've started Swann has been one of my best players, usually takes wickets, bowls economically and at times belts out runs aswell. With icc there is a random element to who will be good. On the flipside of how Swann has performed i've had games where other star players seem crap and do nothing for me.
      I've had Stuart Broad as Notts and he's taken a heap of wickets at international level at an average of 20 and then when he plays for me he averages high twenties to low thirties which is a bit weird.

Comment

Working...
      X