Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

Could someone answer this question for me please?

I'm playing ICC 2010 for the first time. About to play my first away test series. Just wondering if the squad you pick for test series will be the same squad for when the ODIs start or do you get to pick a new squad for the ODIs.

I dont want to pick a bunch of test players only to discover this will be my squad for the ODIs too, so I need to know first.

You will get to choose a new squad before the One Day Series!!!

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's:

Home Test - 12 man squad per Test
      Home T20 - 15 man squad per Series
      Home ODI - 15 man squad per Series

Away Test - 18 man squad per Series
      Away T20+ODI - the same 15 man squad for both

Comment

Thanks lads.

The series went well. Beat Eng 3-2 as Pak. Went 1 down then won the next 3 thanks to a century in each. Had another century in the 5th but lost that one, not that I cared what with the series wrapped up already.

Results so far for anyone who cares:

20/20 WC

Lost both group games. Good start.

V Aus (in Eng)

20/20 - won 2-0
        2 Tests - drew 1-1 (was 1 up)

V Eng

4 Tests - lost 2-1 (lost decider)
        ODIs - won 3-2 (Eng should of won 2nd game to go 2 up but failed to win when needing only 41 off 60 balls with 6 wkts left!! Oops.

V SA

Tests 1-0 up with 2 to play (won by 200+ runs!!) wasn't expecting that tbh. Am expecting SA to fight back strongly. Could be some long days in the field ahead.

Normal difficulty.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Zigi View Post
          V SA

Tests 1-0 up with 2 to play (won by 200+ runs!!) wasn't expecting that tbh. Am expecting SA to fight back strongly. Could be some long days in the field ahead.
          Well I was right. SA got to bat first in the next two tests and knocked up scores of 476 and 520 respectively. Although I replied well in the 2nd test with over 400 runs they went on to stuff me in both games. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
          X