Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netbook Gaming

Hi Guys.

This is my first post, so excuse that. I love playing this game on my computer, but when that packed up a month ago I have tried playing it on my netbook, but all sorts of crazy things occur due to its small resolution. I understand the game cannot be played on these smaller resolutions, but is there a way I can force the game to start in windowed mode, so it may be playable on my 1024x600 resolution?

Cheers.

Hi, welcome to the forums.

There's no way of forcing that I could recommend, but we are looking in to how the game is played on netbooks and other devices this year. Still fairly early in the proceeds, but various methods have been mentioned which will hopefully result in 2011 being available to play on netbooks. There's no guarantees on that, but it's not being pushed to the side.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      There's no way of forcing that I could recommend, but we are looking in to how the game is played on netbooks and other devices this year. Still fairly early in the proceeds, but various methods have been mentioned which will hopefully result in 2011 being available to play on netbooks. There's no guarantees on that, but it's not being pushed to the side.
      *fingers crossed*
      World Serious Cricket

Comment

Is this the same problem on Laptops (15.5" screen) ?

Comment

Depends on your resolution, most laptops (in fact, I'd probably say all "laptops") will have greater than 1024x768 resolution.

Comment

There are quite a few netbooks (with the Atom processor) that have a screen that will not support ICC.

There are also quite a few that do.

I've not come across a laptop or netbook with a "full" INtel processor or similar that won't play ICC.

I'm getting one soon, and looking for the right sized screen is an issue for me
            The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

We do want to expand resolution support for the future, but I cannot promise when that will come in to fruition.

My Acer 5536 is fine with the game, I'm sure if you find one you like the look of, you can ask in here and see if anyone else runs the game with it.

Comment

Yes, you can play on your netbook! Go here: http://www.childishthings.co.uk/foru...ead.php?t=1694

Comment

Working...
                X