Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob Help Please(Editor & Greeting)

Hi Guys,

I've just bought an e-license (£15.99) for ICC 2010 due to the buzz of the Ashes down under.

I've been searching for ICC 2010 Player Editor but have been unsuccessful, does one exist? Could anyone help, I would love to add/modify players within the game (Edit abilities too - Like the FM 2011 Editor.)

I see there is a ICC 2008 Editor???

I do not wish to cheat online as I have read on the forum whilst searching. In-fact online play doesn't interest me however I would like to personalize my own off-line game to my requirements.

I am running ICC 2010 on my macbook pro through Parallels software.

Many Thanks
    tomsta_89
    a.k.a Village Cricketer from England.

PlanetCricket has an ICC Downloads forum. Try there.

Although editors are necessary because huge mistakes are made in the database and are not corrected, we discuss them here as little as possible. Or at least I do.

Comment

Originally posted by tomsta_89 View Post
      Hi Guys,

I've just bought an e-license (£15.99) for ICC 2010 due to the buzz of the Ashes down under.

I've been searching for ICC 2010 Player Editor but have been unsuccessful, does one exist? Could anyone help, I would love to add/modify players within the game (Edit abilities too - Like the FM 2011 Editor.)

I see there is a ICC 2008 Editor???

I do not wish to cheat online as I have read on the forum whilst searching. In-fact online play doesn't interest me however I would like to personalize my own off-line game to my requirements.

I am running ICC 2010 on my macbook pro through Parallels software.

Many Thanks
      tomsta_89
      a.k.a Village Cricketer from England.
      Join the PlanetCricket forum, you can find one there.

cba looking for it, plus if I linked to it directly, people would most likely cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by morgieb View Post
        Join the PlanetCricket forum, you can find one there.

cba looking for it, plus if I linked to it directly, people would most likely cheat.
        This is primarily a one person game.

I haven't seen more than 3 people "online" since September - most times when I pop and have a look there are zero.

I played 9 games in total online with this years release. Had 4 people disco on me when losing and the forums were full of abuse and accusations (as they are every year). Of the other 5 I won 2 and lost 3. I also lost all interest in what is clearly a minority aspect of htis game (online play)

For goodness sake - let people play the game how they want.

I can't think of another sports sim in that does not come with a full DB editor (even those with onlinhe play) There are checksums etc to ensure that cheating cannot be allowed online.

Why not have a "spend 800 ponts on your team" system for online play?

You know - Kallis costs 110, Tendulkar 115, Clark 75, Murali 120 or whatever.

Or something similar.

This game has been hobbled for long enough without an editor for the sake of an online mode that has never taken off or a stupidly simple anti-cheat system that could achieve both an online mode and an editor safely side by side.

Let's get with the 21st Century.

Scritty
        The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Working...
        X