Captaincy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captaincy

Does it matter which player you give the captaincy to? Or is that decision just cosmetic, since the user controls all the tactics?

Originally posted by Cyril Washbrook View Post
    Does it matter which player you give the captaincy to? Or is that decision just cosmetic, since the user controls all the tactics?
    Based on my experience, I would say it is just cosmetic and does not matter much in the game.
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

I would say that based on my experience different players respond differently to being given captaincy. Some get better, some get worse and some are unaffected. Ricky Ponting, Tim Ambrose and Matthew Wade on my game have been better with it. Darren Maddy, Michael Clarke and David Hussey have been unaffected. Others like MS Dhoni, Cameron White and Ian Westwood have all declined in my games while having captaincy. Whether it is the same in all games I am unsure, but it definitely has an affect in my game. Hope this helps.

Comment

I agree it may just be in my head but it has seemed for me the player i give captaincy too will either get better or start slumping. It's happened afew times for me, for example at Notts Chris Reid was playing terrible, i made Patel my new captain and Reid suddenly started making 100s.

Comment

There should be captaincy Stats also .
          How many matches won or loss in captancy
          Best captain ever etc ..
          After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
          Is my Next Dream

Comment

Working...
          X