• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Things ICC 2011 Desperately Needs

To combat the ever growing threat of Cricket Coach:

1) More leagues

2) Ability to play as International teams in the World Cricket Leagues

3) A proper career where you can move between teams e.g. Somerset to Surrey.

Originally posted by TheDevil666 View Post
    To combat the ever growing threat of Cricket Coach:

1) More leagues

2) Ability to play as International teams in the World Cricket Leagues

3) A proper career where you can move between teams e.g. Somerset to Surrey.
    While I agree with your ideas I don't think cricket coach is anywhere near as good. It has awful graphics and is totally unrealistic. WCL is a much needed feature though and would possibly increase the target market for people in the various WCL countries.

Comment

I agree that Cricket Coach is poorer than ICC 2010 but it does do some things better; more teams, more stats and a realistic career mode.

Comment

For "simming" rather than playing matches. Cricket coach is probably better.

As someone who does both "playing" and "simming" I like both roughly equally. I couldn't care a less about the GFX - dots are fine by me. In fact the GFX that count are the player pictures - which cricket coach allows me to import.

I am currently simming the '53 Aussie tour of England (all matches) on 'coach.
        Simmed it about 9 times, making subtle changes to the grounds/players/comditions (8 ball overs)

But to actually play as a captain, ball by ball on the pitch, ICC is better.

Ideally we'd have the best of both..

Scritty
        The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Working...
        X