Buying Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Players?

Hey quick question, ive just finishing my first season as Victoria in the Australian league, how do i buy international and or state players? I only get the option to update my squad with the other victorian players?

Any info would be greatly appreciated as this is my favourite part of the game!

Cheers
    Last edited by b_rat; 11-09-2010, 07:47 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes

I think they're ramdomly selected by AI

Comment

You can't buy players, you can only 'select' players out of grade cricket or players who may have decided to move to get 'better opportunities'.

Comment

the aussies system needs an overhaul in ICC to make it more interesting. Sure it's different in real life to the county system but they still should have an option for luring players away as it does happen occasianally. Atm you get 2 international players who'll show up with your grade cricketers you can select. Their randomly chosen and only once or twice have i seen players i actually wanted in there.
        As for other state players changing states, in about 20 seasons over afew different saves i've had it happen twice and it just notifies you someone changed state and they appear in your FC list.

Comment

Working...
        X