The mystery of Mark Footitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mystery of Mark Footitt

Just sayin I love this guy.. gets carted around at 4.5 an over on average in FC games, but takes so many wickets he makes me pine for a strike-rate for bowlers in this game, so many 9-fors ...

Just for fun, any players you love it this game for any particular reason?, it can be anything !

I have had the exact same thing happen to me with Footitt for me he goes at about 5 an over in FC matches but is easily my highest wicket taker

Comment

In my glamorgan save i love chris woakes. Has just taken 500wickets and his still only around 25 (either 25 or 26 i can't remember atm). His batting average is in the 30's aswell. Extremely good all round player. Gareth Rees is also an awesome opener for me. In his 30's now but he always seems to make at least 50 and is usually the one to bat through if my other batsmen collapse.

Comment

James Taylor for me with Notts - averaged around 65 in FC and OD for me, and 40 in T20, FC SR around 60 per 100, OD around 110 and T20 around 145

Comment

Footitt is indeed an oddity in the game. Never goes than less than 4 an over per innings but seems to pick up a 5for every game! Other players who seem to be fare far better than in RL on the saves I have had are Garry Park, Gareth Rees, Paul Borrington, James Hockley, Neil Edwards, Shaadiq Chowdry, Ben Cox, Adam Shantry, Benny Howell, Matthew Boyce, Michael Munday (again takes wickets while being carted around), Laurie Evans and Jonathan Bairstow.

Comment

Working...
          X