Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New domestic league

Which domestic league should be next?
    Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, India, IPL, ICL, NZ, RSA, Sri Lanka, Pakistan or West Indies?
    IPL
    18.92%
    ICL
    0.00%
    South Africa
    27.03%
    New Zealand
    10.81%
    India
    10.81%
    Pakistan
    29.73%
    Zimbabwe
    2.70%
    Bangladesh
    0.00%
    Sri Lanka
    0.00%
    West Indies
    0.00%
    Last edited by dancingmongoose; 11-05-2010, 05:48 AM.

The IPL is the obvious choice, but if I had to choose another it would be the South African domestic competition.

Comment

ALL the Test playing nations should be there and also some more financial and transfer options and details should be added to appeal to a vast majority of sports management Lovers

Comment

I chose South Africa, but if I had a choice I would've selected none because I think that we need an overhaul of the asscociates before we get more domestic cricket. I would love to play as Ireland and work my way up over many years to the top spot in international cricket as once you get to the top with the current countries it gets boring, but with a way for asscociates to get into test cricket there would be more teams to play against, more challenges, a larger market etc. etc.

Comment

I'd rather see associates playable and being able to edit the existing structures. Id love to be able to change the county's borefest of t20's to a more managable number.

Comment

Originally posted by batcarry View Post
            ALL the Test playing nations should be there and also some more financial and transfer options and details should be added to appeal to a vast majority of sports management Lovers
            I agree, but the chances are there may not even be a new one next time. I do know that Zimbabwe will be playable again, and I really hope associates are too. For those of us who want a challenge, our only choice is Bangladesh

Comment

IPL for sure

Comment

All of them. IPL would be the best out of those though.

Comment

All of them really because then we could have more 'dimensions' of this game. IPL, and Pakistan all the way if you ask me to choose one/two.

Comment

if they don't want to add another domestic team i think it will be somewhat fair but atleast they should make some more appealing and visible changes in the current domestic and international circuts

Comment

CC11 is letting you create leagues so to remain competitive the IPL, all test playing nations(Zimbarbwe too) and Domestic laugues in Test playing should be playable in the next ICC

Comment

I think west indies is a must now that the top two english teams are now in it...

Comment

Working...
                        X