cricket captain 2010 players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cricket captain 2010 players

In cricket captain 2010 players that are supposed to do good do bad, also players like are supposed to hit boundaries they dont like shahid afridi how come that is like that.I have got a sick county team and they dont do good they keep on losing what is wrong.

Each new game you start rates each player differently. For example, you may have two different Pakistan saves, both on Normal, but Shahid Afridi will perform differently.

Having said that, certain players in this game aren't as good (or bad) as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by deadmanish View Post
      In cricket captain 2010 players that are supposed to do good do bad, also players like are supposed to hit boundaries they dont like shahid afridi how come that is like that.I have got a sick county team and they dont do good they keep on losing what is wrong.
      It's cos the game doesn't let you select them when they're sick. (Sorry couldn't resist)

Comment

How are you playing? Are you letting batsmen get in before raising their aggression? Are you bowling to good fields and to a batters weakness? As said above though players will vary from save to save but i generally find big names are pretty consistently good if they have good stats.

Comment

atleast the real palyers specially those who are playing from their national sides should be the same as in real life .... not over or under rated

Comment

Working...
          X