Budget Underspend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget Underspend?

I know I could find out with a little patience, a piece of paper, a pen & a good memory as to where I wrote it all down, but I am far too lazy & it is faster to ask.
    If I have, say, £50,000 unspent one year after contracts phase, would this carry over to the next year?
    In short - can I "save up" as it were?

Nope, I wouldn't think so

Comment

I think you have set funding, plus the money you earn from your position in tournaments. So basically, no.

Comment

Oh really lame i've been playing the aussie season and just started an english save, decided to keep some of my budget unspent in contracts for next year....

Comment

At first I'd thought we can but actually we can't, major flaw this, especially in the light that once people build a solid team, most of the players ask for huge salaries & a lot of the times they have to be let go because we can't afford their salaries, so if we were able to save up from the first season itself then may be we'll be able to retain some of the players with high salaries. If you've a basic of 800K & you spend only 700K then next year you start again with 800K instead of 900K (ie 800K basic + 100K saved) REALLY ILLOGICAL this is, not realistic at all.

Comment

Thats funny , I was thinking about this earlier. I was hoping the money would carry over but from what everyone else has said it doesn't look like it can.

Comment

So i guess excess money should be dumped in your youth budget?

Comment

No, it is just wasted and that is why it is very much unrealistic.
                You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

But if it's being wasted anyway, i am saying dump any excess into your department budgets.

Comment

Originally posted by outbreak View Post
                    But if it's being wasted anyway, i am saying dump any excess into your department budgets.
                    You can't not beyond a point anyway because you can't spend more than 50 K on each of Coaching, Physio & Youth Team so if you've got lots of excess money & already have 25 or however big a squad you want then you must buy some more useless players who you don't even want just so that you don't feel bad about wasting that money Can we ask for a patch to fix this & ask them to make it so that the money carries over?

Comment

The money should be able to be spent on something like, improving your stadium. Then that investment can result in more money in the future due to income. An idea for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by enigma View Post
                        You can't not beyond a point anyway because you can't spend more than 50 K on each of Coaching, Physio & Youth Team so if you've got lots of excess money & already have 25 or however big a squad you want then you must buy some more useless players who you don't even want just so that you don't feel bad about wasting that money Can we ask for a patch to fix this & ask them to make it so that the money carries over?
                        Yeah that is exatly what I want.
                        You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

what about an option to spend money sending players to do things in the off season to improve. Off season clinics or fitness/strength training camps that are better then the nets and run for the whole off season.

Comment

Working...
                          X