change resoloution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change resoloution

Hey guys i've just been trying to play your demo on my netbook but it doesn't support the default resoloution. Is their a way to change the reso your game tries to run in? Is their a file i can edit to force this?

I wouldn't think there is, there aren't any ini files, and I don't think the graphics would scale down unfortunately. Sadly you probably won't be able to play the game

Comment

that's annoying, i'm able to get my netbook to run in 1024x768 and it doesn't look too bad but the game still won't pick it up and tells me it's not supported.

Comment

I had the same problem. 2008 is the most recent version I can play. It's a bit of a shame. Still, 2008 is still a good version...
        World Serious Cricket

Comment

Originally posted by outbreak View Post
          that's annoying, i'm able to get my netbook to run in 1024x768 and it doesn't look too bad but the game still won't pick it up and tells me it's not supported.
          Can I ask what error you get when you try to run it in 1024 x 768? That's the native resolution of the game. Unfortunately the game doesn't support integrated cards, although it tends to work on most laptops, it doesn't work on some, netbooks in particular.

Comment

The error was that it doesn't support the resolution. I've been running it now off my netbook hooked up to an lcd screen now. Its a great game

Comment

Yes, you can play on your netbook! Go here: http://www.childishthings.co.uk/foru...ead.php?t=1694

Comment

Working...
              X