Icc 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icc 2011

i know its early, but i expect icc 2011 will be a world cup/ashes edition so i thought id some suggestions so i might be ready by about that time

UDRS - good to see it was originally put in 2010 but was bugged :-( with it would be so much better
    more domestic leagues - everyone is asking for IPL, why not?
    Zimbabwe and associate teams playable - cricket coach has done it so why not
    other international comps - come on the world cups are the only competitions, there is asia cup, champions trophy + associate tournaments intercontinental cup and shield, world cup qualifiers, WCL the list goes on
    players can play for more than one team - david hussey plays for notts victoria and an IPL team, dwayne smith plays for sussex, NSW, barbados, deccan(i think)
    change aus contracts - there is no central contract system for australia and make it so we can choose ANY international player and when a player leaves any one can bid for him not just who he wants to go to
    speedo - for statistics and a bit of realism so we can see a quicker ball, slower ball etc
    more personalisation to players - johan botha bowls off spin but with a medium bowlers technique, also play pictures would be nice, just have a couple, we can add the ones we want
    a hall of fame for retired players - pretty self explanatory here
    more records and team details for associate members - with the help of a speedo, we can put shaun tait on full bowling aggression and see if he breaks the record (for example)
    there is probable more but i cant think of them right now and i hope to see some of these in icc 2011

thanks

i like some of the ideas but dont you think your a bit premature with the comments. ICC 10 has only been out a month lol

Comment

We've got most of those in feedback already, the bit we had to take out wasn't a UDRS, it was a graphical aid stating where the ball pitched, hit the batsman and if it was hitting.

Comment

Originally posted by dancingmongoose View Post
        i know its early, but i expect icc 2011 will be a world cup/ashes edition so i thought id some suggestions so i might be ready by about that time

UDRS - good to see it was originally put in 2010 but was bugged :-( with it would be so much better
        more domestic leagues - everyone is asking for IPL, why not?
        Zimbabwe and associate teams playable - cricket coach has done it so why not
        other international comps - come on the world cups are the only competitions, there is asia cup, champions trophy + associate tournaments intercontinental cup and shield, world cup qualifiers, WCL the list goes on
        players can play for more than one team - david hussey plays for notts victoria and an IPL team, dwayne smith plays for sussex, NSW, barbados, deccan(i think)
        change aus contracts - there is no central contract system for australia and make it so we can choose ANY international player and when a player leaves any one can bid for him not just who he wants to go to
        speedo - for statistics and a bit of realism so we can see a quicker ball, slower ball etc
        more personalisation to players - johan botha bowls off spin but with a medium bowlers technique, also play pictures would be nice, just have a couple, we can add the ones we want
        a hall of fame for retired players - pretty self explanatory here
        more records and team details for associate members - with the help of a speedo, we can put shaun tait on full bowling aggression and see if he breaks the record (for example)
        there is probable more but i cant think of them right now and i hope to see some of these in icc 2011

thanks
        I have cricket coach 2007 2009 as well as ICC 2010 and 2009 and I think you could some things from it.
        Personally I think a combination of the some of the features from both games would be the best
        Here are some surgestions keep Icc gameplay add IPL , world intercontinentel cup, create players, be able to create tours be able to bring players retired in the last 5 years back for season be able to unreitire and retire from 2020 ODI Test first class.
        Also the the stats of cricket coach and gameplay of cricket captain combined would be the best game ever
        WHO ELSE AGREES?

Comment

another surgestion maybe CC and ICC could combine.
          That way you 'ld have the fan bases of both games buying the super game,
          double the man power to make the game, each others features.

Comment

I think that the 'competitive market' situation is a good one at the moment (although a lot of us, including me, have both ) and it might spur Chris and the team on to greater things, knowing that their rival is slowly catching up on them.

Comment

I like your ideas, but id like to suggest just one more. Possibly to allow you to choose your own tours on international mode. Obviously some will be set, ashes, world cups etc., and they should still fill in all known upcoming tours but would it not be interesting to choose where you wish to tour, and maybe set the length of the tour, how many tests etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by Pyney View Post
                I like your ideas, but id like to suggest just one more. Possibly to allow you to choose your own tours on international mode. Obviously some will be set, ashes, world cups etc., and they should still fill in all known upcoming tours but would it not be interesting to choose where you wish to tour, and maybe set the length of the tour, how many tests etc.?
                Maybe your board asks something like 'do you want to tour WI's or PAK during the 2047 summer?' so you get a choice.

Comment

Yeah that's the sort of thing. I reckon i'd be far more interested in the tours if i could choose them, and it'd be easier to reach the top of the world ratings within 30 years!

Comment

Is there any update as to when ICC 2011 will launch? I am eagerly waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by goodfriend2009 View Post
                      Is there any update as to when ICC 2011 will launch? I am eagerly waiting for it.
                      probably not till april, may or june next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X