Add IPL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add IPL

A good feature to add is the Indian Premiere League (IPL).

Yes - the whole bidding thing would be very interesting. I think the issue is that the underlying rules of IPL seem to be in constant flux, different formats, teams, bidding rules, locations, field regulations, pay structure, overseas player pay limits, all on Cricinfo now as "under discussion and review" before IPL 3. Extra teams, second tournament, "All Stars" game "Invitational " game, games V's countries XI's

Theres virtually no aspect of IPL that might NOT be changed before next year, including the "I" in IPL changing meaning and it becoming the "International Cricket League" rather than the "Indian Cricket League"

Whatever was put in place would be wrong (unless you waited about 10 months before releasing the game).
    However, that being said, I would like a to have a crack of the IPL as it is (or was in IPL2) even if it is outdated before the game is released (i.e the existing format is never used again for the real IPL)

Regards

Scritty
    The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

The thing is, a couple of the featuress from last year are slightly wrong this. the Friends Provident Trophy (Challenge Cup) has been split into randomly drawn groups instead of South, Midlands, North and South West.

As said, I would actually like a go at the 1st IPL, when you buy the squad, and then follow it up with new rules and regulations (the current ones) for the second IPL. Am I asking a lot? Yes. Could it be done? Yes.

Comment

Working...
      X