Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the improvement of ICC 2010

The 2010 version should include:

We should be allowed to play as a captain and discuss team strategies with other senior members of the team.

The game should include stadiums of various countries and domestic leagues of countries like Australia , India , New Zealand , South Africa , Bangladesh , Sri Lanka.

Some interest should also be shown in associate teams like Ireland , Afghanistan , Canada , U.S.A. , Zimbabwe , Kenya.

Morale of players.

Run outs not only by direct hits.

Confusion between batsmen.

A wider range of shots.

Stumpings not only by the same way.

When medium pace is bowled, the keeper should sometimes stand up to the wicket.

Better batting, bowling and fielding.

IPL and ICL.

Youth players should perform better.

Players should have resemblance to the real players.

I need much more but for now this is more than enough.

I request Childish Things to please please follow these things.
    Thanks

Well, it is too late to include some of these changes for 2010 as we on the verge of releasing, but we have made some fundamental changes for the 2010 release and it is a big improvement on International Cricket Captain 2009.

Comment

Bit late for that now, to be honest. The game's already been developed mainly, now, and all the major features decided upon, so there is almost no way in which the devs could possibly take on any of your suggestions on for ICC10. Maybe some will be looked into for ICC11 (touchwood that that game will exist). Most of these have been suggested before anyway, so you'll just have to hope for the best.

Good luck with getting what you want in the game, sorry for being a bit blunt with you!

EDIT - Bettered again :P

Comment

Worthing > Bognor

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          Worthing > Bognor
          Actually, I'm in Worthing currently, so Worthing > Worthing

Comment

Now I'm scared, technically I'm not in Worthing, but not many non-locals know of our little sort-of village.

You'll be telling me you go to my college next!

Comment

Haha, I do feel a bit stalkery now, I admit

Comment

There should be some special shots like the Dilscoop etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
                  Bit late for that now, to be honest. The game's already been developed mainly, now, and all the major features decided upon, so there is almost no way in which the devs could possibly take on any of your suggestions on for ICC10. Maybe some will be looked into for ICC11 (touchwood that that game will exist). Most of these have been suggested before anyway, so you'll just have to hope for the best.

Good luck with getting what you want in the game, sorry for being a bit blunt with you!

EDIT - Bettered again :P
                  The articles were good.

Comment

Working...
                  X