No announcement yet.

Will Zimbabwe be playable in ICC 2010?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Zimbabwe be playable in ICC 2010?

I may be Australian, but my two favourite cricket teams are England and Zimbabwe, so I have been disappointed with the lack of attention that Zimbabwe got in ICC '09.

Considering the amount of potential skill that Zimbabwe has (a couple of days ago they chased down India's 289 by 6 wickets!), I think they deserve to be playable.

And I don't think anyone would complain if Zimbabwe played the occasional Test series, at least against Bangladesh and the West Indies.

So what's the news about Zimbabwe's playability in the upcoming game?

Zimbabwe is very good in my game so far and is ranked 2 in ODI's. Zimbabwe have won ODI world cups 4 times ever till 2045 season in my game and thats pretty strange for me. So I agree with you that we should have an option to choose Zimbabwe as our national team and it will be quite challenging too.

Comment

I think there's a lot of people who enjoy the challenge of making a minnow team better, and it'd be nice for them to be able to do so with a team other than Bangladesh.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberCricketer View Post
        I think there's a lot of people who enjoy the challenge of making a minnow team better, and it'd be nice for them to be able to do so with a team other than Bangladesh.
        i think zimbabwe is nice team and charles coventry of zimbabwe is superb
        i agree with cricket guru

Comment

i think the associates as a whole arent given enough attention. the only time they play is at world cups (and zimbabwe plays a little more) it would be nice to at least see ireland and kenya on the ODI ladder

Comment

In this game in the international mode will say, Andrew Strauss still fly home from the world cup, play a county game and then fly back again in time for the next match?

Comment

To further prove my point that Zimbabwe should be playable, they just beat India for the second time in the current triangular series!

Comment

Zimbabwe had shown sign of improvements, but some administrative problems causes their downfall everytime they looks to be improving.

Comment

Working...
                X