Icc 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icc 2010

is there any release date for icc 2010 yet? and i really hope t20 world cup annual, not just a once off

There are lots of threads like this already, look in some of those for an answer.

Comment

Da answer iz there iz no answer
      3 year n-hole no defeats since icc06 , who's next?huh

Comment

i think the general consensus is late june.

Comment

Late June=Bad release date.

Better wait until after the Football World Cup

Comment

Originally posted by TheDevil666 View Post
            Late June=Bad release date.

Better wait until after the Football World Cup
            For England it (sadly) probably will be about the 23rd June.
            Then we'll all be down the pub cheering on anyone who can beat our local international rivals (most likely Germany. France and Italy) while our lady folks wear Brazil tops.

Or is that just a deja vu moment from every World Cup I've ever watched going back to 1974? (with the exception of '78 and '94 of course).

I just hope it's as fun to watch as the lest two have been. As for ICC2010. Release when the iron is hot. Sport is sport.

I mean if you really were bothered about people having other things to do rather than sit in front of a PC - you wouldn't release a game in the summer at all.
            The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

It's always quite tricky to release the game for June given when we receive critical data, it will be in the shops at around the end of June, it won't be too long before it's available as a digital download, but I can't give a date yet, Chris said a couple of weeks before it is available in the shops on our Facebook page, that is still good to go on for the download version.

Comment

Working...
              X