international management - england

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• international management - england

my first game managing england will be against the west indies in a 2 test match series

toss: there was help for bowlers as well as batsmen. i lost the toss and have been put into bowl

day 1: A great start for me. in the 2nd over gayle gone. bowled by broad. After a great start at luch west indies are 65 for 6. a mixture of bowlers have taken wickets but the main star has been swann taking 3. half way through the afternoon session west indies are all out for 109. deorarine top scored with only 35 for west indies. how will i bat. hopefully better? 2 0vers into the innings strauss has fallen. not a good start. pieterson out just before tea. at tea im 22 for 2. After a great recovery in the evening session i am leading the west indies by 2 runs on 111 for 4. cook has reached his 50.

day 2: the morning session was just simply perfect. not losing a eicket and now leading the west indies by 83 runs with 6 wickets in hand. both cook and prior are into their 80s. the afternoon session was simply dreadful with all of the 6 wickets falling. both cook and prior failed to make their hundreds. i end my 1st innings on 279. the main bowler was sammy who took 4 wickets. after another bad session the west indies end day 2 on 106 for 1 trailing me by 61 runs. hopefully day 3 will be better?

day 3: with only 2 wickets falling and and chanderpaul at 109* it is another bad session. west indies now lead by 39 runs. the afternoon session was at last a good one with skittling out the west indies for 287 meaning that i need 118 runs to win from about 2 days. easy peasey it should be. chanderpaul was out for 119. no bowler was outstanding for me. i end the session needing 115 runs to win with 10 wickets in hand. i was able to reach this target with 1 over remaining. i ended on 118 for 4. pieterson hit 50 to steer us home.

match summary: england win by 6 wickets
    man of match: grahame onions taking 6 wickets in the match
    all looks good leading into the final test of the series

if this story is good enough then i will continue posting. just reply and give me your opinion.

Comment

Good win... I've recently learned that you can't underestimate Chris Gayle's West Indies side...

Comment

can you at least post who's in your team? and maybe screenshots.

Comment

Working...
        X