The Greatest Player Ever!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greatest Player Ever!!!

Last edited by Andy99; 05-18-2010, 12:03 AM.

Is he good? I got a bit distracted by the ads around it.

Comment

Sorry about that, I have uploaded it to another site.

Comment

10 Test Centuries and 230 Test wickets aged 19.

Comment

You've gotta be cheating there. It's impossible for him to be that good a bowler aged 19 if it he isn't even an all-rounder.

Comment

and 91 first class matches by the time he is 19 too

Comment

Yeah it does look like you created/edited a player to make him unbelievably good.

Comment

bit of a messed up player there. hes a damn keeper !

Comment

That is an impossible record. How come has he played so much at this age and when he is a keeper batsman, how can he bowl that well? Its like a combination of Phil huges, Mahendra singh dhoni and Ajantha mendis of ICC 10 in one player

Comment

As well as all that, the lowest age any player can be in the game is 19, so he could not have played anywhere near 100 one day matches.

Comment

Casually averaging 10 wickets per test for a keeper When murali averaged nearly 6 which was the best by far

Comment

Originally posted by Andy99 View Post
                        That's not right.

91 FC matches is 4-5 years of none stop cricket. Full English summer followed by full Winters with none stop cricket.

He'd have to have made FC debut aged 14 - but he's not an overseas player (where this kind of thing might "just" be possible for a Vinod Kambli or similar)

It's a photoshop job. A good one, but I'm not falling for it.
                        The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

As a current player in the intial database I think this is a pretty good record for a season!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Heres my attempt of making the picture bigger!

Comment

Wow. I've always rated Wainwright, but maybe not that much!

Comment

Working...
                              X