ICC 2009 Nominated for 28th Golden Joystick Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICC 2009 Nominated for 28th Golden Joystick Awards

Something really appreciating for ICC Developers. ICC 2009 is Nominated in Golden Joystick Awards for "Sports game of the year". It's a brilliant thing. Golden Joystick Awards are oldest and most important award.

You can read the complete article Here.

Yep, only on the longlist, which isn't as big of an achievement as you've suggested because every released game makes the longlist, but let's give Chris and the team the best chance of making the shortlist as possible by voting en masse! http://www.goldenjoystick.com/

Comment

I know that it's a big list but still it's a big achievement because other games like CC09, Cricket Revolution are not nominated. However, chances for ICC to win in this category and even AC09 is very low. There are games like FIFA and NBA in this category so no chance.

Comment

well I voted for ICC.

Comment

Me 2

just voted so best of luck icc
          3 year n-hole no defeats since icc06 , who's next?huh

Comment

Originally posted by Aura View Post
            I know that it's a big list but still it's a big achievement because other games like CC09, Cricket Revolution are not nominated. However, chances for ICC to win in this category and even AC09 is very low. There are games like FIFA and NBA in this category so no chance.
            The reason CC didn't get nominated was because it was only released digitally. I can't say why Cricket Revolution was not nominated, but, as they say on the site, they try their best to make a complete list, and if you were to email them with Cricket Revolution, they would put it on the list. What is and isn't on this list is no judge of how good/bad a game is. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

Working...
            X