ECB Unicorns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECB Unicorns

Just wondering if they will be available to play as in ICC 2010?

Just speaking from personal experience, Tom, I doubt it. As you may/may not have noticed, Ireland CC and Scotland CC can't be played in ICC09, and I doubt any team that does not compete in every competition. (That would be the Unicorns, Holland and Scotland CC this year.)

- As ever though, I'm hopeful that the groups get randomised each season this time around. I will winge otherwise as I'll never get to play teams like Northants and Derbyshire in OD competitions

Comment

I did always want to play as Ireland, they won the Challenge Trophy in 2009

Comment

Yeah, they did well in my main save as well

Comment

What will the policy be on signing EU players like that in the new game, do you reckon?

Comment

To be honest with you, I don't know

It really depends on how the team remodel the transfer engine, and it remains to be seen whether Dutch and Scottish players will be locked to their club sides, whether new ones will be spawned and whether Irish players without counties will be included.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
              Just speaking from personal experience, Tom, I doubt it. As you may/may not have noticed, Ireland CC and Scotland CC can't be played in ICC09, and I doubt any team that does not compete in every competition. (That would be the Unicorns, Holland and Scotland CC this year.)

- As ever though, I'm hopeful that the groups get randomised each season this time around. I will winge otherwise as I'll never get to play teams like Northants and Derbyshire in OD competitions
              Well, the 50 over comp was regional and the 40 over was division based. ECB40 was a random draw, I'm enquiring now about whether it can be randomised each season or not. If we can (I have no idea how difficult/possible this might be), we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                Well, the 50 over comp was regional and the 40 over was division based. ECB40 was a random draw, I'm enquiring now about whether it can be randomised each season or not. If we can (I have no idea how difficult/possible this might be), we will.
                FP Trophy last year was definitely randomised, as I remember, Sussex were in the same group as Yorkshire and Durham! Thanks for taking up asking, though

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot they changed it last year.

Got a response and they will be randomised in '10.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                    Oh yeah, forgot they changed it last year.

Got a response and they will be randomised in '10.
                    Ah, fair enough, they do seem to change every year, and thanks
                    Last edited by Imager36; 04-30-2010, 10:21 PM.

Comment

If our politicians made the same amount of changes that the ECB do to the domestic set-up, we might actually get somewhere

Comment

Working...
                      X