Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duminy and Paul Harris wrong spin turning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duminy and Paul Harris wrong spin turning!

Right I have double checked before posting
    Please change in next version/game - jp duminy is doing his normal action however they are turning as a slow left arm/leg spin movement.
    Paul Harris is also the same - slow left arm bowler and it is spinning off spin!

Please make the changes so international players are up to date.

p.s add in slinger action go on.

It will be really nice to have different bowling actions in the next version and awosme if we have some trademark shots by different batsman

Comment

This is pretty much just a graphical issue, so it's not really at the top of our priorities. If they are listed as having the correct action, then for all intents and purposes they do.

Our number one focus is gameplay at this stage, perfecting and improving our list of features.

Comment

in paul harris' case if the ball turns at all then its a mistake

Comment

Wrong spin just a graphical issue

I must take issue with this point.In my opinion it is "high handed" to dismiss this as "just a graphical issue"...to some customers: graphical issues are important.I have supported your game since the inception when the graphics were simply awful ...and stayed faithfull. Yet I am one of those that feels that "graphics" are important in the overall atmosphere..otherwise I would have purchased Cricket Coach which has an infinitely better game engine

Comment

Originally posted by StanH View Post
            I must take issue with this point.In my opinion it is "high handed" to dismiss this as "just a graphical issue"...to some customers: graphical issues are important.I have supported your game since the inception when the graphics were simply awful ...and stayed faithfull. Yet I am one of those that feels that "graphics" are important in the overall atmosphere..otherwise I would have purchased Cricket Coach which has an infinitely better game engine
            Cricket Coaches game engine is laughable. ICC's is miles better.

Comment

Originally posted by StanH View Post
              You're entitled to your opinion but even given my position at Childish Things, I have to disagree with you there. I think Cricket Coach's game engine has always been its weakest point, which is perhaps disappointing given its list of domestic systems.

Rest assured we do not dismiss graphics as irrelevant, but our customers have given us the indication that they'd prefer us to include new features and work on the gameplay, which we are doing. We had a major graphics update in 2007 and since then we've pushed it back to work on these perhaps more important features.

Comment

Originally posted by aus5892 View Post
                You're entitled to your opinion but even given my position at Childish Things, I have to disagree with you there. I think Cricket Coach's game engine has always been its weakest point, which is perhaps disappointing given its list of domestic systems.

Rest assured we do not dismiss graphics as irrelevant, but our customers have given us the indication that they'd prefer us to include new features and work on the gameplay, which we are doing. We had a major graphics update in 2007 and since then we've pushed it back to work on these perhaps more important features.
                I totally agree with you on that one aus.

Comment

Working...
                X