real life cricket section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• real life cricket section

just wondering if anybody else would like a 'real life cricket' section on the forum, where we would be able to talk about how england, our counties or other countries are doing in real life?
    im surprised there isn't a place for it on the forum yet?

oh and i was delighted with claude henderson's 6-19 today until i saw finn had taken 9 wickets for middlesex

Originally posted by dontask View Post
    just wondering if anybody else would like a 'real life cricket' section on the forum, where we would be able to talk about how england, our counties or other countries are doing in real life?
    im surprised there isn't a place for it on the forum yet?

oh and i was delighted with claude henderson's 6-19 today until i saw finn had taken 9 wickets for middlesex
    Yeah i saw that:
    and I am sure in ICC 2010 Finn will be real destructive
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Yeah, I think this would be good, much of the thread called 'Players priced out of game' seems to have divulged into a discussion about Rory Hamilton-Brown, which was mainly my fault How willing the devs would be to do that is another matter, of course, seeing as it's meant to be a ICC forum.

Seeing as it's about a year since this forum was added, maybe also an ICC10 forum now? I'm sure the ICC08 forum shoud be banished to the 'older' games section, anyway, no-one posts in it anymore.

Comment

I suppose there are plenty of forums out there to discuss real cricket, the community is still growing here so we just assumed that game discussion was sufficient. If there is some demand for it we could bring one in.

Comment

Would come down to demand I suppose, and also server capacity and capability?
          Also, will it potentially detract from the actual reason for the forum? That is, to discuss ICC-related stuff?

Anyway, personally I wouldnt mind seeing it, but not at the expense of the real reason this forum is in existence.
          The Cult Of Personality

Comment

im sure if it wasnt possible then we could just have a thread. it just keeps it tidy.
            a lot of game forums have other sections, like football manager does have a general football section for real life issues

Comment

Working...
            X