Beat this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat this

Has anyone ever got these sort of numbers with a player?
    Phil Hughes Age 41 at retirment

Tests Inn No Runs HS Ave 100's 50's
    251 447 40 30303 308* 74.45 116 89

ODI Inn No Runs HS Ave 100's 50's
    393 393 36 20033 237 56.11 63 89

I have a screenshot

Phil Hughes age 36 and captain of a team with 36 test points and 34 ODI points

Tests: 181
    Inns: 319
    NO: 59
    Runs: 25449
    HS: 440
    Avg: 97.88
    100's: 96
    50's: 71

ODIs:283
    Inns:283
    NO:46
    Runs: 16291
    HS:205*
    Avg: 68.74
    100's: 61
    50's: 79

Better then Bradman? Perhaps. He has made the highest scores in tests and ODIs, the first player to pass 50 test centuries and probably 100 as well, most runs in tests and ODIs and probably many other records.

Comment

Phil Hughes is the god of the game in icc 09 which should be resolved in icc 10. But anyway the records are awosme

Comment

He is a bit too god like, but he isn't bad. Definitely will average 50-60 throughout his career. Got a lot of talent, in all forms of the game.
        The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Yeah, while he is brilliant in real life he is amazing in the game and a sweep of bad form for him is averaging 60 which for most players is brilliant.

Comment

My Hughes is 36 too and has;
            Tests - 165
            Innings - 305
            NO - 30
            Runs - 21420
            HS - 505
            Average - 77.89 (Was mainly 82, but recent 'slump in form' (averaging 65..))
            50's - 69
            100's - 74

ODI's - 274
            Innings - 274
            NO - 22
            Runs - 15063
            HS - 210*
            Average - 59.77
            50's - 81
            100's - 44

EDIT: I'm guessing his strike rate would be somewhere in the 140's too..
            The amount of 120 odd's off about 50 balls he has scored for me is frightening

He also has 39 Test wickets @39

And 59 T20I games, average 48.77, 5 100's, 17 50's
            Last edited by Liammcc; 04-14-2010, 06:41 PM.

Comment

i know its a different issue but i wonder what sort of record people have for ajantha mendis? i know he averaged 16 with the ball for me in 8 seasons that i played as sri lanka.
              its amazing how many spinners you can get from sri lanka as well that are awesome if your a county team. i just signed 1 2nd season at middlesex. 2nd one day game he took 9-2-16-8. will have to go on the game and look at his name so i can post it (not played for a month, sorry)

Comment

As Warickshire Mendis took 100 wickets at 12. Mad.

Comment

He is a handy bowler yeah

Comment

More than handy i'd say, but most of the overseas bowlers from sri lanka are excellent including indrasiri and vithana. Also with Northhants Panesar has been excellent for me taking 86 wickets at 19 in the first season and has now earned an england recall and taken 8 wickets at 20 in two tests against bangladesh.

Comment

vithana is the bowler i have signed. his average is well under 20 in first class and one day. he can also score a few runs down the order so very useful. he has yet to play for sri lanka and hes not away at the start of the season. so barring an injury he will be available for the whole season. at 71,500 for a season hes cheap as well

Comment

I disagree about Hughes . He is very inconsistent . Hughes failed to score a single 50 in a 5 match series against my team .

I think both Cosgrove and Chanderpaul are better than Hughes . Unfortunately Chanderpaul is 30+ now .

I don't believe what the editor say . 2312 all together is fake . I'm sure there is different skill points like defense skill , attack skill , fielding skill , leg side shots...

I think Chanderpaul has more defense skill points than Hughes and Cosgrove has more Attack skill points .

It's really hard to score 100 in T20s .

Comment

Originally posted by str View Post
                          I disagree about Hughes . He is very inconsistent . Hughes failed to score a single 50 in a 5 match series against my team .

I think both Cosgrove and Chanderpaul are better than Hughes . Unfortunately Chanderpaul is 30+ now .

I don't believe what the editor say . 2312 all together is fake . I'm sure there is different skill points like defense skill , attack skill , fielding skill , leg side shots...

I think Chanderpaul has more defense skill points than Hughes and Cosgrove has more Attack skill points .

It's really hard to score 100 in T20s .
                          One time for me Samit Patel hit 2 in a row with 50's either side so i'd hazard a guess at him being one of the best t20 players in icc 09

Comment

I had the best FC player for 7 years straight average wise. Didn't get a single game for england, he then averaged 95 in one season by only hitting 2 centuries. He scored a MAMMOTH 16 50's!!!! and a few not outs. he then played 2 ODi's getting 48 for twice out.

I pick him for england (When I opted into captaincy), My home side start losing naturally cos they make all wrong picks, but now he is averaging 60+ for england.

Comment

Working...
                            X