Icc 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icc 2010

Hi i have recently got into cricket management games such as this, and was just wondering when the new addition of ICC comes out ?

Should i buy ICC 09 or just wait for the 2010 Version to be released ?

Dave

ICC 10 is expected to come out later this year. May be after July. Go on grab a copy of icc 09 first and practice on tht and then buy icc 10. Icc is a great game and you are gonna enjoy it.

Comment

We don't have a confirmed release date yet for 2010, I'd expect it to be around June/July, similar to last year.

Comment

thanks for the replys guys, as its april i think i will just wait for ICC 2010 to come out

Dave

Comment

Icc 2010

hi guys.. my first post! yipeee
          sorry for that; can't help it
          i played the trial version of ICC 2009.
          i downloaded it at about 10pm and soon found out that
          2 days didn't necessarily mean 48 hrs
          anyway i've got a suggestion
          in real cricket, especially the T20 format, the fast bowlers bowling leg cutters and off breaks have become common.but in ICC 2009, we have no control over the pace at which bowlers bowl.i'd like to see another tab with; 'slow', 'medium', 'fast' options.
          also for the batsman;a control over the stance(frontfoot,backfoot)
          would be a nice addition.
          thanks for reading.....
          The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog..... the quick brown fox.. that's me!

Comment

Hey dups...thats a very nice and healthy suggestion man...

Comment

Originally posted by rock_cool2003 View Post
              Hey dups...thats a very nice and healthy suggestion man...
              yeah thats very good suggestion
              I have one more!
              At the end of every season, captains would be given an option to state what sort of players they want in youth next season(keeper, bowler or batsman etc)
              In that way a team can have a youngster that can fulfill the gap which a captain thinks necessary to be filled
              From last ten seasons I needed an all rounder to balance my side, but i m getting keepers and bowlers only
              You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

we also need created yur own team more detailed records.
                plus when a big event is coming there should be a reminder so u prepare.

Comment

Originally posted by dups View Post
                  hi guys.. my first post! yipeee
                  sorry for that; can't help it
                  i played the trial version of ICC 2009.
                  i downloaded it at about 10pm and soon found out that
                  2 days didn't necessarily mean 48 hrs
                  anyway i've got a suggestion
                  in real cricket, especially the T20 format, the fast bowlers bowling leg cutters and off breaks have become common.but in ICC 2009, we have no control over the pace at which bowlers bowl.i'd like to see another tab with; 'slow', 'medium', 'fast' options.
                  also for the batsman;a control over the stance(frontfoot,backfoot)
                  would be a nice addition.
                  thanks for reading.....
                  Like this :-)

However, in real cricket bowlers don't like being told exactly what to bowl during a match. (in fact, even the best captains might only "suggest" that this guy doesn't like it short or whatever) So being told to bowl a certain style of cutter or whatever needs the same amount of care if it is to be implemented

It's a good idea though, but like line and length, it shouldn't be automatic.

As for batting, well before an inning having a team talk saying something like "this looks a low slow one, stay on the front foot and look for singles" is about as far as that go.
                  In practicality there is no way a captain can tell a batsman to play forward or back on a ball by ball (or even an over by over) basis, so a quick word in the batsmans ear as he walks out to bat is about as far as it goes.

Go much further down that road though and you end up with an arcade game.

Scritty
                  The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

Working...
                  X