Retirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    This year we don't have the complication of Empire going bust, so we do have more time pre-release for these kind of issues.
    thats a good news
    I think ICC 2010 will be full of surprizes for many and many issues that have been talked abt in previous version will be resolved
    Cheers
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Guntrip View Post
      Stop Ramps retiring too soon!
      the way hes carrying on he wont be retiring this side of his 50th birthday. seems to have got better with age
      on the game though i dont get many players who survive past 35 but those that do seem to have got hopeless by that stage and aint worth playing anyway! surely batsman in particular show they can last until they are 40 quite often. ramprakash, hick and alec stewart are all examples of still being useful way past 35. im sure robin smith was past 35 when he quit as well.
      ok its only better batsman but i dont want my all my batsman being rabbits in their mid 30s.

Comment

Originally posted by dontask View Post
        the way hes carrying on he wont be retiring this side of his 50th birthday. seems to have got better with age
        on the game though i dont get many players who survive past 35 but those that do seem to have got hopeless by that stage and aint worth playing anyway! surely batsman in particular show they can last until they are 40 quite often. ramprakash, hick and alec stewart are all examples of still being useful way past 35. im sure robin smith was past 35 when he quit as well.
        ok its only better batsman but i dont want my all my batsman being rabbits in their mid 30s.
        Yeah, even the best batsman I'd got on the game was only averaging mid 30s in his, um, mid 30s, and a lot of batsmen, as you listed, have played well past 35. Robin Smith retired at 39, as you thought.

Comment

Working...
        X