Morkel and Steyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morkel and Steyn

They are hardly a deadly duo in ICC2009 are they? Morkel is classed as Medium fast for some crazy reason, and neither of them ever take wickets for me - I am managing South Africa. Steyn has been ranked number 1 in the world for test bowling for several years now, and Morkel is pretty dangerous and continues to emerge.

Is this going to be rectified for the new release by any chance? Neither of them make it into my SA squad for 2010 as Coetzee and Tsotsobe are more effective.

morkel did well for me in the tests v.s australia but he has been strangley off form v.s england. I won the test series 4-0 v.s england

Comment

Morkel is Medium-Fast, because he is Medium-Fast (Remember in ICC that is one step slower than Fast, Fast-Medium is slower than Medium-Fast.). I can't say that I've ever found Steyn to be a bad performer on the game. Morkel is quite hit and miss at times in real life, again, I feel this is reflected in the game. You want get identical results in every save you do.

Comment

I always find Morkel useless and steyn averaging between 23-32 so he can sometimes be very good and at others pretty average, but what is strange is that Albie Morkel averages about 35 with the bat and 20 with the ball in odi's so i think he bowls a bit too well.

Comment

Morkel and steyn can b useful in d t20 and odi format bt m not sure for tests..... try O.Humphires, C De Villiars, S.Liebish

Comment

Working...
          X