X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice one me :)

First season as Sussex... won all 4 trophies! unbeaten in championship

Not my first season ever though

Well done sir! Glad you did it for the right team as well. How did you balance the team, with the not brilliant spin options and far too much dead wood (in game) for my liking. RHB (deceased), Rayner, Thornely, Brown, Aga and Liddle have never performed for me, although Hodd has been far better than Prior.

Comment

Congrats, but i'd like to know if it's in easy or normal mode? Cos if it is that is really impressive.

Comment

Easy

With the balance, I used Yardy to make up overs, but Rayner playing in a couple of matches. Took 8 @14.29 at 5.41 in one-dayers, and him and RHB's batting was abysmal.

Didn't play the others, I got quite lucky. Goodwin scored 1,700 runs. Yardy 1,200, Joyce 1,300, Hopkinson 1,100 and Powell (signed him pre season) 1,000. Roughly for all of them. And Yasir Arafat, RMJ, Kirtley and Colleymore (another key signing) all took at least 60 wickets. Undefeated in 20 over or FC

Comment

Well done again

As a side note, is Colleymore not at the club at the start of the season, as a kolpak?

Comment

I'm sure I sign him with every team. If he is, oh well :P

Comment

Easy?

How many of you guys are playing the game on easy?

How does this affect playing online?

Comment

You can only play online with games on normal mode.

Comment

@Tom Guntrip- I just managed this in 2010 with northants. David Sales and Monty Panesar my standouts.

Comment

Never played with Sussex . Somerset is my favorite team . My every game starts with Somerset .

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                      You can only play online with games on normal mode.
                      Yeah.
                      Easy mode is about as hard as normal mode was a few years ago.
                      Normal mode now is a lot tougher (which is good)

I'd welcome a really hard mode offline, as long as there was still some realism (so that might be hard to do)

Scritty
                      The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

sharks !

I'm enjoying playing as sussex.
                        I've been defending the D1 and 50 over titles for three seasons in a row.
                        my star performer is Leathers.he is the highest run-getter for three seasons now!!
                        but a strange thing happened when was playing as essex.
                        i needed abt 100 odd runs and i was 9 down. my no.10 and 11 got me through.
                        it was against nottinghamshire... i think
                        The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog..... the quick brown fox.. that's me!

Comment

Originally posted by Scritty View Post
                          Yeah.
                          Easy mode is about as hard as normal mode was a few years ago.
                          Normal mode now is a lot tougher (which is good)

I'd welcome a really hard mode offline, as long as there was still some realism (so that might be hard to do)

Scritty
                          As a user of all releases, I have to say that normal mode offline is currently too hard for the international game (not sure about the county game).

Comment

Working...
                          X