how to do a story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to do a story

just want to know, how do you do a story like chasjs story because I would quite like to do one

In what way do you want to know how to do one? It's just playing a game (usually international) on ICC09 and commenting on the results.

Comment

its just the things like scorecards,lineups,pictures naming squads in the format that chasjs does,etc

Comment

He used a combination of screenshots (from ICC09, for team lineups and scorecards) and photos he presumably found on the internet (Cricinfo has a good gallery, and each player has his own). He just named squads in quotes, for example -

Originally posted by Selection Panel

Name your team in here

Comment

how do you get the screenshots of the lineups and the scorecards on

Comment

ah, try using these instructions to help.

Comment

How do you look at the averages for the series for both teams.

Comment

You can't, sorry.

Comment

you sort of can after the first series of a season by clicking on the averages for the current year and selecting the appropriate form of the game. But after the second series this will not work as you will also have the first series stats

Comment

i think u should be able to look at series averages as it would be really helpful.

Comment

I agree with that and if that gets implemented into the game, you'd also be able to see who is the weak link in the team i.e bopara v.s aussies averaged 15

Comment

Working...
                      X