who u hate/like to play against

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who u hate/like to play against

just wanted a thread that was slightly different from normal just out of a bit on interest.
    does any1 else have other counties they cant beat no matter what or seemingly average players that always seem to perform when they play u.
    The county i cant ever beat in any format is warwickshire. on every cricket captain i have played since 2000 they are the 1 side who i always struggle against. i can batter everyone else but when they turn up my team gos to pot.
    the 1 bowler who always does well against me is boyd rankin. even in 1 days he seems to take 3 or 4 wickets in 10 overs. Trescothick scores loads when we play somerset in any game as well tho he is a top player.

on the flip side i always do well against lancashire esp in the county championship. The batsman i like bowling at is Ryan Ten Doeschate, he just always gets out cheap against me. Chris Woakes never does much with the ball against me even tho he is 1 of the best bowlers on the game.

Nicky Boje always scores so easily against me - he's like the Phil Hughes of county cricket.

Recently on my Australian save, in the year 2014, my team took a beating by Sri Lanka and overtook us to take 1st place in the Test rankings. I didn't expect Sri Lanka to be so tough in Tests, but they were.

Comment

I'm in 2025 with Warickshire and whenever i play gloustershire there is this regen calles anthony franklin who has an average of 33 and isnt that good but whenever i play him he always scores either a half-century or a century. About 3 of his 5 centuries are against me and its really frustrating.

Comment

whenever i play against Niall O'Brien, he always scores 50+ and takes 3 or 4 catches

Comment

Working...
        X