No announcement yet.

Icc 2010 update!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Imager36 I should have looked more carefully at who posted it.

Comment

But he has a point though. Without flaming or being offensive, it is easier if you just type using English and not shortened-words. Otherwise you just open yourself to mis-interpretations, or people will just start ignoring what you post because they cant read it.
      The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Congrats on your 400th post trademarc.

Comment

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
          But he has a point though. Without flaming or being offensive, it is easier if you just type using English and not shortened-words. Otherwise you just open yourself to mis-interpretations, or people will just start ignoring what you post because they cant read it.
          Indeed, with a multi-cultural forum, anything other than clear English isn't acceptable. It looks horrible and lazy as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
            Congrats on your 400th post trademarc.
            Hahaha thanks mate, took a while to get there....cramped up towards the milestone.
            The Cult Of Personality

Comment

yeah well there's not much to talk about what with childish things not telling us anything and most of the topics about 09 cleaned up.

Comment

When's the release date?

Comment

I second that question tho the answer'll probably be some time in the middle of the year or very vague as if they say a certain time then some people will hold them to it, but also i would REALLY like to know if your trying to include aussie domestic cricket.

Comment

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
                    Hahaha thanks mate, took a while to get there....cramped up towards the milestone.
                    Nice contributions Trademarc. The time between you sending me that last PM and me finding it was probably 200 posts. (Sorry)

I apologise for seeming a little pedantic about punctuation (I make plenty of mistakes myself) but regarding the post on the previous page - I had no idea what was being said.

I use text slang on my mobile (often to save paying for a second text) but even with my limited knowledge of that, and a little l33t speak, I still didn't have the first clue what the poster was on about.

It seemed important, and a decent contribution, so I would like to have known.

Looking forward to 2010. Hope Chris exercises his new found freedom to implement some real progressive changes. I'm on pre-order the day it gets announced.

Scritty

(All your base are belong to us)
                    Last edited by Scritty; 03-26-2010, 02:32 PM.
                    The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

i'm downloading it the second it's available.

Comment

2010 icc

hey anybody knows when will be the 2010 icc edition will come...???

Comment

If you were bothered to look just a few posts above your own then you'd know that no-one knows.

Comment

Guys just to clear up. I know the English season starts next week.

If you track all the previous ICC releases, you will see they generally get released late-June, early-July.
                            Also Chris and the Mods have always been great in keeping us posted and letting us know when it will be ready for release.

So just hang tight and perfect your games on ICC09, and come June/July we will hear more on ICC10 and then hopefully we can have a new version to occupy ourselves with.
                            The Cult Of Personality

Comment

everyone say together....

we hate t20s ... n we all luv to sim without severe penalties
                              mayb somthng gud will happen thn!!

btw .. a big hello to all u guys.. wuld again b regular frm now on.. awaiting d new release

Comment

can we just be promised at least a few new features as a minimum? after 10 years of nothing but stat updates and a few graphic updates, i think that its a fair request.
                                if not, then its fair 2 say we should all just boycott the game

Comment

Working...
                                X