Keeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeper

how many of you have good wicket keeper batesman?

it took me soo many year to have a good wicket keeper batesman... whats ur story?

You could use people like Laxman or Dravid if you are India.

Comment

i have not been able to find a good one yet either. i barely ever get them as regens either

Comment

Yeah, half-decent regen keepers are very hard to come by, these and good allrounders should be increased in 2010.

Comment

well i am talking abt county ...

n yeah icc 2009 lack good keepers i guess

Comment

I'm in 2025 with Warickshire and have a 30 year old keeper who takes about 3cpm and has a batting average of around 45. He has a strike rate of about 65%. Sounds good doesn't it, but then we get to one day and twenty. He averages 26 in both with strike rates of 100% and 150%. His name is Mark Jagger. He is a regen. He is the best keeper I have ever got regen-wise on the county circuit.

Comment

I am not playing this game since my child's birth, but before that I was in season 2057/58 and never got a keeper better than M Prior.I would agree with Imager that ICC 2009 lacks good keepers and all rounders.
              On the other hand, I got many bowlers with 2nd team avg below 10 which is far beyond real life.Same is my experience with batsmen.They are too good
              You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

I think that the second team system needs to be overhauled in 2010. This would also bring new ways of introducing regens to the game.

Comment

Working...
                X