Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with game screen size and save file??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with game screen size and save file??

hey guys i have been playing icc2009 for ages on my vista and i recently changed to windows 7 but the screen size when its full, it has like 4 cm from the side and top and bottom black making the screen a bit smaller.....

Im wondering what could i do to change this? is there a file name or something i have to change on my laptop icc2009 file folder?

and also i cant find where my games get saved,.. where abouts is the save location for icc2009?

any help will be much apprecitated thanx guys hepaz,.. look forawrd to replies

I don't know at all about 7, as I don't have it, but maybe change the screen resoloution before you play?

As for the save files, they are in <Hard Drive>://Program Files/Childish Things/International Cricket Captain 2009/saves

Comment

i too don't know about windows 7 but i know on vista you then have to press compatibility files at the top of the window to see the saved games

Comment

You need to do that in Windows 7 too, don't ask me why, it seems a bit pointless, but oh well!

As for the black bars, the game does this because the native resolution is 1024x768, if you run it windowed, it will remove the black bars. I tend to search the web at the same time anyway, so it doesn't affect me, but I can suspect it is annoying to those running on full screen, I suppose it depends on your screen size and the resolution you are running, on my 21" full HD monitor I can run both ICC and FM at the same time without squinting, it's quite nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          You need to do that in Windows 7 too, don't ask me why, it seems a bit pointless, but oh well!

As for the black bars, the game does this because the native resolution is 1024x768, if you run it windowed, it will remove the black bars. I tend to search the web at the same time anyway, so it doesn't affect me, but I can suspect it is annoying to those running on full screen, I suppose it depends on your screen size and the resolution you are running, on my 21" full HD monitor I can run both ICC and FM at the same time without squinting, it's quite nice!
          I hope you're not neglecting either one of your clubs!

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
            on my 21" full HD monitor I can run both ICC and FM at the same time without squinting, it's quite nice!
            Have to 'fess I do the same

Comment

Working...
            X