Cameron White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron White

In a season with Somerset he made 2100 first class runs at 89 with a strike rate of 64, 800 one day runs at 59 with a strike rate of 100 and 600 t20 runs at 69 with a strike rate of 185! He is WAY too good as he also took 44 wickets at 27, 47 wickets at 12 and 20 at 16. They really need to tone him down.

I find him quite ineffective as a bowler.

Comment

strange, he's always excellent for me.

Comment

Is there an echo in here?

Comment

Sorry, couldn't help myself, and it really depends on how your game is randomised how good White is. I like to use a spinner/allrounder as my overseas, but I find that Geeth Alwis is better a few seasons in.

Comment

sorry 'bout the double post and also i agree with you that geeth alwis is very good because he takes a lot of wickets, can make a decent amount of runs and is never called up for international service.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post

Sorry, couldn't help myself, and it really depends on how your game is randomised how good White is. I like to use a spinner/allrounder as my overseas, but I find that Geeth Alwis is better a few seasons in.
              Not noticed Alwis. I usually go for a batsman for my Lancs side as their quite realistic in the game, the top order collapses leaving the lower order to pull the team up to something respectable. For my third season though, since Keedy wasn't as good as his first season and I fear he may have lost it I had to look for an overseas spinner (it was either that or take Wainwright and no overseas player). I've ended up with Vettori which it alright. Still, Cosgrove was amazing for me so I'm disappointed.

Back on topic, I haven't really noticed White too much on any of my games. Don't think anybody has signed him up for county cricket either.

Comment

i find he's only amazing when i use. When he plays internationally for the cpu he generally does poorly

Comment

Working...
                X