Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Me, Virus or Patch?

Hey guys,

Today I logged onto my computer and I recieved notice telling me there were files waiting to be written to CD. I looked but am not sure whether they are a patch or something nasty. The File Reads:

saab340_bepronwx
    Compressed (Zipped Folder)
    Date Modified: 23/12/2009
    Size: 10.9 MB

I'm not sure what to do, can you guys please help?

SW.

Wow, never had anything like that
    YouTube
    Facebook

Comment

Lol spam. Ignore Id say.
      Or in any case not relevant to ICC
      The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Nevermind guys, turns out that my brother was downloading a plane for Microsoft Flight Simulator, hence the name. I feel pretty silly right now...

@the_trademarc - SPAM! How dare you . Nah, not spam, but I know that having a new member on this forum is pretty suspicious . This probably might have sounded like spam because It didn't seem to be ICC related. I'm not good with computers so I thought I would just ask.

Thanks anyway.

SW.

Comment

Originally posted by stickwicky View Post
          Nevermind guys, turns out that my brother was downloading a plane for Microsoft Flight Simulator, hence the name. I feel pretty silly right now...

@the_trademarc - SPAM! How dare you . Nah, not spam, but I know that having a new member on this forum is pretty suspicious . This probably might have sounded like spam because It didn't seem to be ICC related. I'm not good with computers so I thought I would just ask.

Thanks anyway.

SW.
          Lol! We used to get some pretty interesting spambots on this forum, none recently, but I just thought we may have had one go through the filter.
          Apologies anyway...I thought it looked Flight Sim related but didnt want to post it up in case I looked like a tool replying to spam lol!
          Enjoy ICC!
          The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Indeed, any of our patch work is done behind closed doors, per se, in effect you would never see a file like that. I think we've only done manual patches on a handful of ocassions.

Comment

Working...
            X