Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was there some problem with this website in last 48 hours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was there some problem with this website in last 48 hours?

I was trying to access this website from last 2 days but I was unable to open any thread and even to reply some threads
    and last day this site was totally down.Was it with me only?
    2nd thing is to ask about how to deal with Run time error problems which occured in my game 2 days before.Any help will be appreciated.
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Yeah, that happened to me. I could get onto the site but not the forum. Anyway, it's back now...

Comment

I had the same. Whilst there was a runtime error, I informed sureshot via email that there was a problem, and I'd presume that the downtime was nessacary in order to fix it

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
        I had the same. Whilst there was a runtime error, I informed sureshot via email that there was a problem, and I'd presume that the downtime was nessacary in order to fix it
        I dont get it.
        plz explain it in detail bcz i cant play this game further bcz of this problem

Comment

We had some issues with the site, but it is back now as you can all see. Hopefully we won't have much more downtime in the future.

As for your specific query, I suggest you send something in the form here: http://www.childishthings.co.uk/contact.php with as much detail as possible (where you were in the game when it occurred and your system specs.

Comment

Originally posted by habib View Post
            I dont get it.
            plz explain it in detail bcz i cant play this game further bcz of this problem
            Try this.

Discuss the next version of the ICC series, including feature suggestions, official announcements and more

Comment

I tried every thing but still cant start my game.
              Here I m posting the error which I m getting

I use windows vista,and I never faced this problem on this window.Any help?or tips?

Comment

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

Comment

Originally posted by aus5892 View Post
                  Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
                  I think it will work but my problem is I have lost the game CD

Comment

Working...
                  X