• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what i think needs to be implimented.

Rain in one day games (D/L)
    Games called off because of weather.
    Referal system in Test matches.
    Revert back to 2D on the matches, it looked alot better.
    Attributes of players to be visible.
    A record of your entire history as 'captain' trophies won etc.
    Ability to change clubs/nations mid career.

i opened a new topic because the other one wouldnt work, feel free to move this post.

- Opening allrounder, I mean if you have an opening wicketkeeper why not an opening allrounder? Shane Watson, Mohammad Hafeez, Hammad Azam are examples of opening allrounders.

- Instead of having spin preference or pace preference, have the profile page show on a rating of 1-10 how comfortable the batter is against spin or pace and how aggressive he is against the preference

- Have the ability to include profile pictures... for instance just have a blank picture on the player profile but allow the player to edit the blank picture by just including a link from pictures.

- Have physical characteristics i.e. height and weight in profile page.

- Have an ongoing statistical database i.e. most wickets, most runs in the history of the game or in a calendar year.

- At the start of every year in international mode, allow the ability to give out Tier 1,2,3 contracts to prospective players

- Names... why is it that English and Australian regens have first names where as Pakistani, Indian and Sri Lankan regens don't have firstnames?

- Have a few more different action styles like front on or side on in the highlights section because it does get frustrating watching all your pacemen bowling like each other.

- Allow to select your own tour team against opposing touring teams i.e. selecting players for the PM's eleven.

- Include the ability to play U-19s, there are enough records on cric.info on U-19 teams.

- Allow to customise how many tour matches and against which teams for your international team when you are on an international tour

- At the very least, include foreign domestic leagues like Australia and India

- Allow the county to replace their overseas players when they go for international duties.

- Include a 20/20 competition

- Left arm bowlers bowling around the wicket instead of over the wicket. It's just so weird having Jon Holland bowling over the wicket to Alistair Cook, just isn't logistical or realistic enough.

- Bowling speeds

- Have medium pace bowlers run off a few more steps instead of just two steps... Collingwood doesn't run off two steps does he?

- M>MF>FM>F instead of M>FM>MF>F... I mean the general consensus is that FM is quicker then MF instead of the other way around which ICC has implemented.

- Fix the wicketkeeping bug with catches and stumpings as 999 catches > 00 catches and 99 stumpings > 00 stumpings

- Fix the bug where you have regen batters having bowling preferences of MF/FM or F

- Make regen left arm batters being able to bowl right handed instead of having every left arm batters bowling SLA and same applies with regen right arm bowlers with OS.
    Last edited by Amad; 01-26-2010, 12:53 PM.

Comment

good stuff bazza, I really reckon the idea of storage of records is great, considering how many players come and go and the idea to change clubs/nations is an ausgezeichnet* idea.

*ausgezeichnet means excellent in german

Comment

ur comment was so...epic fail

Comment

We've already got a thread for this.

Comment

Working...
          X