Apologies for the absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies for the absence

Sorry for not being around much guys, we've all been quite busy.

I'm back up to date with the forum, anything I've missed that someone wants to bring to my attention? (flashers need not apply.)

Hope everyone has a good 2010 as well!

Got any updates on how ICC2010 is going, if it will be happening, progress at this stage, ETA,s etc.?
    The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Well, I can't go in to too much detail, but we have ideas in the pipeline. Without blowing our own trumpet, I think they are good and will improve the game. I'm sure Chris has said before that we should also have versions available for iPhone, PSP and Wii.

ETA? I would reckon on it being June/July, as our normal time of the year release. It's still a good few months away, so the information I can give now, is going to be pretty light.

Comment

Thx Sureshot, its very nice of u to keep us informed on the latest news as it helps us feel like we are'nt missing out on vital information. If u culd just keep us briefed on certain issues (ie. International domestic comps, 2d graphics return etc.) like u have been in the past than i and most of us other forum-checkers would be most grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
          Well, I can't go in to too much detail, but we have ideas in the pipeline. Without blowing our own trumpet, I think they are good and will improve the game. I'm sure Chris has said before that we should also have versions available for iPhone, PSP and Wii.

ETA? I would reckon on it being June/July, as our normal time of the year release. It's still a good few months away, so the information I can give now, is going to be pretty light.
          Thanks for the update, understand about the details but is there any hints you can give us in terms of advancement?

Comment

Will Aus domestic cricket be in the game? If it is I am 100% sure I'll buy it and I'm sure a lot more people would as well.

Comment

Working...
            X