What would u call it...A Bug or Freelance Cricketer in 2050's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would u call it...A Bug or Freelance Cricketer in 2050's

I am in season 2054 and while I was in season 2052, I noticed that a youth player appeared in Eng players profiles but his nationality is IPL and ever since he has not played a single match.He does not play from any country or from any county club
    Here is the screen shot of that player's profile:

By the way his 2nd team avg is in the 90's.
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Hey same thing happend wit me.... M in d year 2098 wit england and one of my player's domestic teams was written IPL.....

Comment

Most likely an ironic easter egg dig at current affairs from the devs

Comment

Originally posted by rock_cool2003 View Post
        Hey same thing happend wit me.... M in d year 2098 wit england and one of my player's domestic teams was written IPL.....
        Thing is this player is on record for 2 years and he is not playing from any side.Not even in IPL

Comment

Originally posted by habib View Post
          Thing is this player is on record for 2 years and he is not playing from any side.Not even in IPL
          Wow dats strange....

Comment

yeah it is strange
            May be Sureshot or Chris Child can explain it better?

Comment

Sureshot and Aus haven't been on for about a month, and Chris rarely comes on the forum anyway. Looks like we'll just have to settle with not knowing. Habib, is it possible to select him for England duty?

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
                Sureshot and Aus haven't been on for about a month, and Chris rarely comes on the forum anyway. Looks like we'll just have to settle with not knowing. Habib, is it possible to select him for England duty?
                I have not tried that bcz he has no experience of any format
                but a good idea and I will try it

Comment

Imager 36
                  He can play for England but its sad that he does not play for any county side.
                  So in fact his debute was only when he was selected to play for England.

Comment

How has he done so far? It would be interesting to know if he's any good.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                      How has he done so far? It would be interesting to know if he's any good.
                      Avg. 37 in his 2 test matches so far.But I think he would be a good T20 and one day player rather than tests.He is 25 now and I am sure by the age 27 he will be one of better players.

Comment

I am now in 2055 season and in the half way when selection of new players become available,there were no other IPL players except the one I mentioned before.But when I completed my test series against Pakistan,I saw one more IPL player in the players list and he too has avg in 90's.
                        Here is his profile:

Comment

Apologies for not being around much of late guys, but I'm back now. This has wiggled it's way to Chris, and i'll respond as soon as I get a reply.

Comment

Working...
                          X