Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did

When did ICC 2010 released please tell i m waiting

Last year, the game was released early July, so it'll probably be about mid-June in 2010.

Comment

Don't hold you breath for the release, wont be for at least 6 months, if in fact they do go ahead with it.
      I would take a year off from release, make sure the game has re-invented itself, fix the problems people complain about on the online system, and also make it bullet-proof for all those "people" who spend their time hacking into the game creating editors and scouts and all that, and then release one early 2011/late 2010
      The Cult Of Personality

Comment

It's only January guys!

Comment

We'll release something in the future, but rest assured we are working on the next version. No speculation just yet though.

Comment

Awesome aus5892, nice to hear some feed back... ummm aside from hopefully modifying the game more then years gone by, you need to make sure that Mark Cosgrove is clean shaven, in ICC 09, he's got like a mustache that Boony would be proud of in the game ... and I'm like nah I can't picture Cosgrove with a mustache, not to diss the mow .

Comment

Working...
            X