I just got a new laptop and was wondering how to transfer ICC09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got a new laptop and was wondering how to transfer ICC09

I have bought cricket captain 09 on my computer from this website and now I have recieved a laptop as a christmas present. So, is there anyway of getting it on to my laptop without purchasing the game again?

Originally posted by pete2win View Post
    I have bought cricket captain 09 on my computer from this website and now I have recieved a laptop as a christmas present. So, is there anyway of getting it on to my laptop without purchasing the game again?
    Each purchase has two accounts, so you can use it on two different computers. If you have already done this, you need to e-mail Softwrap with your name, Purchase Ref and request, and they will need to add another account to your purchase.
    The Cult Of Personality

Comment

how do u get the 2nd account?

Comment

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
        If you have already done this, you need to e-mail Softwrap with your name, Purchase Ref and request, and they will need to add another account to your purchase.
        E-Mail Softwrap with the details and they will add another account onto your purchase.
        The Cult Of Personality

Comment

what kind of details?

Comment

Read the previous posts
            The Cult Of Personality

Comment

thank you for your help but I reactivated it without having to email them. thanks for your help anyway.

Comment

I just got a laptop and It won't activate it for me like it would for pete. I have now emailed softwrap and am expecting them to tell me to contact you again.

I hope i'm wrong though.

I have yet to find out how effective digital distribution is. you actually have to get permission to install the darn game you paid for!

can I have some re-assurance from a mod here that I will be able to install this on my laptop please like you promised?

Comment

Originally posted by Golaxi View Post
                  I just got a laptop and It won't activate it for me like it would for pete. I have now emailed softwrap and am expecting them to tell me to contact you again.

I hope i'm wrong though.

I have yet to find out how effective digital distribution is. you actually have to get permission to install the darn game you paid for!

can I have some re-assurance from a mod here that I will be able to install this on my laptop please like you promised?
                  Well Im not a Mod, but I can assure you it can be played on a LapTop. In fact Im playing it now at work
                  What version of Windows are you running?
                  And how many other computers have you installed ICC09 on? You can only install it on two computers per account. Additional installations need to be added to your account by Softwrap, and you need to provide them with your name, e-mail and purchase ref number to allow them to add another install onto the account
                  The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
                    Well Im not a Mod, but I can assure you it can be played on a LapTop. In fact Im playing it now at work
                    What version of Windows are you running?
                    And how many other computers have you installed ICC09 on? You can only install it on two computers per account. Additional installations need to be added to your account by Softwrap, and you need to provide them with your name, e-mail and purchase ref number to allow them to add another install onto the account
                    im running windows 7 and i even clicked run as administrator. I have only ever installed it on one desktop once and it is rejecting my second install on the laptop. what is going wrong?

this is driving me MAD!!!!!!!!!! It says its already been activated and I can't install it again! I only installed it F***** once on my desktop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am starting to hate digital distribution! I payed in the knowledge that I would get 2 licences so i could install it on my laptop! Can a mod or something please help!?
                    Last edited by Golaxi; 01-03-2010, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Hi Golaxi,

Sorry for your problems, I can't understand why it's not letting you install it again. If you go to the Softwrap menu, and select Activate New Installation, enter the e-mail you bought the game with, along with your purchase reference number.

If you've forgotten them you can enter the e-mail you registered with in to the above link and it will re-send you yoru details.

If that doesn't work, can you e-mail us through the support page with your purchasing information and we will add some more installs to your account.

The reason why we limit it to 2 installs is to stop people freely distributing the game amongst friends.

Comment

Working...
                      X