Posting Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Screenshots

Hey how do you post/save screenshots from the game.

Thanks

This is how I do it. It looks complicated but once you get the hang of it it's quite quick and easy:

1. In the game, go to Options > disable Full Screen (you may already have fullscreen off)

2. Go to the scorecard of the game and press 'Shift + Print-Screen' (at the same time) on your keyboard.

3. Then I go to a program called 'Windows Picture Manager' (I have Microsoft Office '07 and Vista) and paste the picture in there. Becasue the game wasn't on full-screen you should be able to see some of your desktop around the edge of the scorecard in the picture.

4. Click on the picture once you have pasted it into Pic Manager, then go to 'Edit Picture' > 'Crop'. Use the black markers around the picture to cut off whatever you don't need, then click OK. You may need to resize the picture ('Edit Picture' > 'Resize') so that it will fit in the thread here. I resize mine to about 600 x 500 pixels. Rename the picture and save.

5. Then you need to have a Photobucket or Imageshack account. They're both free so make one if you don't already have one. I use Photobucket.

6. Once you have an account, you can upload that saved picture and then you have an option to 'Save & Get Links'. Click on it.

7. There will be three or four urls available for you to use. Select the 'Image' one: [IMG]url[/IMG]. Copy and paste that into your thread here and you should see the picture.

Here's an example:

Comment

Alternatively, if you don't have Office 2007 or Picture Manager, simply use Alt and Print Screen, paste what you get into MSPaint, then crop with the dashed rectangle tool, copy and paste into a new Paint document and save. Then upload as described.

Comment

Working...
      X