My Appeal Please accept it the makes of ICC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Appeal Please accept it the makes of ICC

Please make more T20I matches, ODI matches more in every tour like 5 ODI and 2T20I and 2 test please accept it please please

I'd like to see more tests!
    I hate these piddly two test series. Should be either three or five.

Comment

Would love to see more Tests too. ODI's are in good amounts at the moment.
      Couldn't care less about T20, waste of time and its not cricket, its a money-making scheme which is ruining cricket.
      Unfortunately, ICC follows the FTP to ensure realism, so I'd say that as long as the FTP is full of ridiculous fixtures then so will ICC.

On a side note, I would love a feature where we could start at a certain year and play from there and see the players develop. i.e. Perhaps start at 2001 and then build a team from there, with the new players being introduced when they were. I know its a bit dreamy, but one can dream I guess
      The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
        I'd like to see more tests!
        I hate these piddly two test series. Should be either three or five.

You have 510 posts and still a youth player ! Gotta be a hacker

Comment

Originally posted by str View Post
          You have 510 posts and still a youth player ! Gotta be a hacker
          I may be a hack, but I'm no hacker.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
            I may be a hack, but I'm no hacker.
            Lol.
            Graham is that talented youngster who destroyed the U/17 and U/19 ranks, but just couldn't transfer his talent to the FC and international arena.
            The Cult Of Personality

Comment

We follow the FTP, keeps it realistic. I despise 2 match series myself, but I don't think taking the game away from realism is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
                On a side note, I would love a feature where we could start at a certain year and play from there and see the players develop. i.e. Perhaps start at 2001 and then build a team from there, with the new players being introduced when they were. I know its a bit dreamy, but one can dream I guess
                What about this idea?

Comment

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
                  Would love to see more Tests too. ODI's are in good amounts at the moment.
                  Couldn't care less about T20, waste of time and its not cricket, its a money-making scheme which is ruining cricket.
                  Unfortunately, ICC follows the FTP to ensure realism, so I'd say that as long as the FTP is full of ridiculous fixtures then so will ICC.

I totally agree on dat one....!!! More tests nd odi's, doesnt care bout t20..... bt t20 world cups should b held like in real...

Comment

Working...
                  X